Are you ready for your next traventure? Or still thinking where to go next? Well, It’s now time to check-off your travel bucket list as one of the biggest expo is coming your way! Yes! And they are up to turn your dreams into reality and let you experience an absolute vacation ever with the biggest name in the industry. So prepare yourselves as this is happening tomorrow October 6-8,2017.
Pack your bags, ready your checklist, check your wallets and make sure that you have either card or cash to immediately grab the best and the cheapest deals on Airfare, Tours & Attractions, Land Arrangements, Visa Processing & Assistance and many more!
World Travel Expo with a theme, “Ride to the dawn of Travel Revolution”, will showcase at least 120 booths in over 1,900 square meter of space and will consist of conferences, workshops and activities related to travel and tourism which can provide useful and helpful information for both the exhibitors and visitors. (source: http://www.worldtravelexpo.ph)
ADVANTAGES IN ATTENDING THIS EVENT:
- Score the best and cheapest deals – Avail up to 60% or more discounts in all types of deals either hotel or tour packages.
- Book the cheapest flights from the selected airlines.
- Turn your Japan dream into reality! Let the JTB Philippines help you in getting your visa quick and easy for only PHP 500. Yes! You read it right! Just be sure to bring the following documents.
- Philippine Passport
- Visa Application Form
- Photo 4.5cm x 4.5cm with white background
- Birth Certificate
- Marriage Certificate (If Married)
- Daily Schedule in Japan
- Bank Certificate
- COE and ITR
- Signed Guarantee Letter/Notarized Affidavit of Support from the Guarantor
- Affidavit of Discrepancy
- Copy of I-CARD or AEP– For Foreign National
- Take away all your “Hugots” in life and book for your Palawan trip with Sapphire Sands , Pals Wonderland Travel & Tours, Advil Travel and Tours and more! Experience a once in a lifetime vacation and explore the hidden gems of Palawan. Shout to the world and let them know that Puerto Princesa isn’t just about the usual and most visited spots. There’s more to discover and explore.
- Fulfill your beach dramas in Boracay and Anguib Beach Club in Cagayan Valley! Sounds exciting!
- Travel around the world and visit some of the most visited countries like Hongkong, Macau, Vietnam, China and more! Or even plan your first trip to Sri-Lanka.
- Take home awesome freebies and giveaways from the exhibitors – Of course they have this! And to grab one, just like and share their page on the spot or join their mini games in their booths. Yep! Just like that, quick and easy! Hehehe. And take note that last expo I was able to bring home a 16gb USB, 2 scrarf, bags, soaps, a lot of keychains and of course flyers and many more! You just have to have that courage to ask and join.
- Get a chance to win in their raffle – Since you need to pay for the entrance fee which is PHP 50, this will entitle you to join the raffle and have a chance to win exciting prizes from the organizers and their sponsors. Plus most of the exhibitors offers amazing free vacations to selected participants. Have the chance to win a 3D/2N trip to HO CHI MINH for 2 from HIS Philippines Travel Corp .
- Meet new friends and travel buddies – This event will surely help you find your soulmate. OMG! KILIG! Or maybe just a travel buddy for your next traventure. A lot of travelers/wanderers/backpackers are expected to come. In their Facebook event, there were 28,000 people who are interested to go! And I am one of them. Will you also be one of us? See you!
- Spot your favorite artist! Yep! Some of the local artist were invited to perform live. Have the chance to take a selfie with them.
So what are you waiting for? Register online now at http://www.worldtravelexpo.ph and save PHP 20 in the entrance fee for 1 day. Remember, this year’s World Travel Expo will happen on October 6 – 8, 2017 at the SMX Convention Center, Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City.
See you ka-wanderer! Let’s keep painting the world!